Note: This story was dynamically reformatted for online reading convenience. Gwen's Bestial Treatment Redhead, Bestiality, Non-Consensual, Teen, Ben 10 Gwen shuddered as the massive dog forced her down into the water of the ocean. Clad in her blue and white string bikini, Gwen had been at the beach enjoying the waves when the large black mastiff had come up behind her and knocked her down. Gwen fell to her hands and knees facing the shoreline, the water covering most of her save her upper body. She could see other people at the beach watching the waves, her cousin and grandfather among them. Gwen's eyes widened as she felt the dog's massive cock push the measly protection of her string bikini aside and force it's way inside her submerged pussy. Horror dawned upon Gwen's face as she realized what was happening, She was being raped, in public, by a dog. She struggled to get out from under the large beast, but it was futile, the sand offered her little leverage. She could feel the oddly shaped tip parting her cunt lips as it forced it's way inside her. The sea water irritated her sensitive inner flesh as The dog thrust forwards, shoving almost three inches of itself inside her cunt. Gwen groaned in pain as her unused cunt was stretched by the canine cock. Gwen shuddered, struggling once more to get away from the heavy dog pinning her down, but the dog's paws on her back kept her from moving more than an inch or two, to her mounting horror and shame. She could feel the dog thrust inside of her once more, embedding the length of his cock even further, leaving almost 6 inches inside her newly stretched cunt. Despite her horror at having an entire beach able to see her being raped by a dog, even if the shallow water did a bit to hide what was happening, Gwen could feel her pussy heating up around the dog's cock. She could feel her body unwillingly reacting to the unwelcome intrusion, her cunt tightening around the invading member as it thrust again all the way to the root. The dog's wet fur rubbed against her backside, making her shiver at the feel of the dog's almost 8 inch cock embedded fully inside her, the tip pushing insistently against her cervix. She could feel her breasts bobbing in the current as the dog started screwing her in earnest, thrusting his cock in and out of her, causing her to shudder each time in fear and disgust, looking at the beach in front of her with horror wondering if anyone was watching her. She could feel the dog's cock, slightly slimy even in the salty sea water as it forced its way in and out of her. She could feel the heat rising in her nethers, the dog's abuse causing her to gasp and moan involuntarily as she scanned the beach to make sure no one was watching her hidden degradation. She could feel the dog's paws scratching a bit at her back in its excitement; but mostly she could feel the dog's cock, burning hot as it thrust into her, each thrust drawing her just a little closer to the edge, magnifying her horror as she realized what would happen if this continued. The dog's thrusts were growing more erratic by the second, forcing the eight inch cock in and out, in and out of Gwen's stretched cunt. She could feel her cunt burning hotter, her lower lips puffy from salt water and abuse as the dog's cock slammed home into her time and again. Despite herself, despite her horror at being raped in public, despite her horror at being raped by a dog, she could feel herself drawing closer to her own orgasm. The dog was getting more excited with each thrust as well, its claws scratching at her back as it pumped its cock in and out of her. As the dog's thrusts grew quicker and more powerful, Gwen was forced over the edge, her face screwed in horror as she orgasmed, the shame flooding through her as her cunt clenched down tightly on her rapist's cock. The dog could only withstand the tightened grip of Gwen's spasming cunt for so long, it lasted only three more thrusts before plunging its cock in fully to the root, squirting hot streams of dog jizz into her abused cunt, the dog's cum splashing against her cervix. The dog relaxed, forcing it's weight further onto Gwen's thoroughly used body as its cock began to knot. In the immediate afterglow of her orgasm, her mind filled with shame, pleasure, and horror, Gwen missed exactly what was happening as the base of the dog's cock expanded, stretching Gwen's battered cunt even further as the base of the dog's cock inflated into a ball, trapping its cum inside the debased and horrified redhead. Gathering her strength, Gwen struggled forwards, trying to escape the dog resting atop her, but it was no good, even having gained a bit of purchase she couldn't get free of the dog, she was trapped by the knot in her cunt. She could feel the dog's hot semen coating the walls of her cunt, mixing with the salt water as it rested inside of her, crammed into her by the knot, unable to leak out. Her fear mounted by the second, unable to escape she was certain that someone on the beach would see her as she was, trapped in place by the dog's bulging cock. The swelling felt odd, she felt incredibly stretched, but her lower lips were flush against the base of the cock below the knot, making it seem like nothing was out of the ordinary. Her entire cunt was stuffed with cock. She felt full in a way she never had before. Physically, it was somewhat pleasant, but the horror of the situation and the fear that someone might come across her in her debased position as she lay beneath her dog rapist made that pleasure somewhat minor. After almost five minutes of wondering, unable to move about with nothing to do except look around, fearful of someone finding her, Gwen could finally feel the knot loosening as the dog's cock became smaller. She could feel her stretched cunt slowly forcing its way closed around the dog's cock. She felt emptier, bruised almost as the dog slid its cock out of her, Gwen's lower lips expanding as the bulge where the Dog's knot used to be was pulled out of her abused cunt. With only the head of the dog's cock left inside of her, Gwen pulled herself free, her lower lips gaping slightly, dog cum and seawater leaking out of her battered cunt as she pulled herself up, adjusting her string bikini so it covered her decently. Staring, uncertainly, she watched the dog that had just raped her, splash it's way back to shore, content.