Note: This story was dynamically reformatted for online reading convenience. Alisa and Bronty Alisa Selezneva, Vore, Loli, Snuff, Exhibitionism, Dinosaur "Later, Alice, later," I answered. "We are having a meeting." And so we were having a meeting. It had been going on for the last three days. Alice said nothing, and went away. But the next moment I heard somebody beside me gasp. I turned and saw that Alice had already climbed over the guard-rail, slipped into the enclosure and started running toward the brontosaurus's head. As soon as Alisa reached Bronty, she started to undress, pushing the waist band of her shorts down that it fell about her ankles in a pool revealing her bare legs and a plain pair of pink and white striped panties. The whole thing was shocking. It happened so fast that the other scientists and I didn't know what was going on immediately. Before I could do anything Alisa had already taken off her shirt and thrown it to the side. Alisa was now clad solely in her striped panties, and an innocent grin on her pudgy young face; her tiny nipples visible to anyone looking. Slipping her fingers beneath the waistband of her pink and white panties, Alisa pushed them down and slid her panties off of her young hips entirely, leaving her completely naked. Young, and hairless, her prepubescent pussy was laid bare to both Bronty the brontosaurus, as well as me and all the other biologists in the room as her pudgy lower lips poked out between her legs. "I know why you won't eat, Bronty." she said consolingly, "In your place, I'd be fed up with bananas too. Everyone wants some meat from time to time! So, please eat me?" I headed for the guardrail, annoyed with Alisa's antics. "Alisa, Brontosaurs are vegetarians, they don't eat meat. he's not going to eat you even if you want him to. Stop this nonsense, you're interfering with the conference and bothering all the scientists." I called out upset at my daughter's antics. But before I managed to reach the guardrail, something unbelievable happened. Something which made Alice famous, but had an awful effect on our reputation, as biologists. Perking his head up Bronty turned towards my daughter and licked her, its long flat tongue draging over her entire body from her legs to her young pussy, up her flat chest, all the way to her face. Alisa giggled as the other scientists and I stared in awe. "Maybe," Professor Yakata spoke up "Brontosaurs do eat meat? After all, no one else has seen a real one before." I stared at the scene in front of me, Bronty was sniffing at Alisa and looking her over. "If that's the case," I responded, "and they do eat meat, it would be an amazing scientific discovery." Bronty wrapped his tongue around my daughter, the slimy pink appendage encircling her entire torso before pulling her into his massive jaws head first. I stared at the strange spectacle before me. Alisa's head and shoulders were already past Bronty's mouth, leaving her lower half, her little legs as well as her immature pussy and butt hanging out past Bronty's large flat teeth, unobscured in any way by the tongue wrapped around the main part of her body. "There you go," Dr. Petrov chimed in as Bronty's tongue shifted, letting go of Alisa's torso only to shove itself between her legs, resting in the nexus where they met, directly against my daughter's pussy. "I think your daughter's just provided definitive proof that Brontosaurs do eat meat." With a flick of his tongue and a long slurp, Alisa disappeared into Bronty's mouth completely. "It just goes to show," I responded as Bronty snapped his jaws shut behind my daughter's dainty feet "that Alisa could figure out the solution to the problem that we scientists couldn't solve. We knew that Brontosaurs were vegetarians, so we didn't even consider other options." Alisa's form was clearly visible as a bulge in Bronty's throat as he swallowed her, I continued to watch, filled with pride as she moved towards Bronty's stomach, centimeter by centimeter. "Since Alisa didn't come in with any preconceptions, her undimmed child's view could see what we adults failed to see!" Professor Yakata enthused as Alisa finally slid down out of view into Bronty's stomach. ____ Bronty's tongue felt nice rubbing against my pussy as he pushed me into his throat. Bronty must have been really hungry. He gobbled me up really quick. I felt sad for Bronty. He hadn't gotten to eat meat before. But it was nice that I got to be the first meat he ate! Bronty's throat felt squishy around me. It was nice and warm, like he was hugging me all over! It was dark ahead, but with Bronty all around me I wasn't afraid. Bronty was squeezing my body and pushing me down as he ate me. I knew that soon I'd be in Bronty's tummy, giving him that full belly feeling I loved after a meal. I giggled as Bronty ate me. His soft throat was hugging me all over my body, the bumps on my chest, the tips of my toes, my hands, even my pussy! Then there was a big splash! I was in Bronty's tummy! It was very wet, and It tickled, like the time I stuck my finger into a cup of soda. It was very dark inside Bronty. I couldn't see well, but I could feel the bubbly tummy juices against my skin. The fizzy liquid bit into my skin, it hurt a bit at first, but like a hot bath, it turned nice the longer I stayed in. I giggled a bit and kicked my legs to keep my face above Bronty's tummy juices. It was like I was swimming in fizzy lemonade! I was very happy I took my clothes off now. I didn't know I'd be swimming. But now if I didn't them off they'd be ruined by Bronty's stomach juices. I laughed. My skin felt funny. The bubbles prickled against the nubs on my chest. It was nice and warm and bubbly in Bronty's belly. The bubbly stuff in his tummy was melting me. I could feel it tingling on my pussy. The bubbles were breaking my special place apart as they tickled nicely against my skin. I felt really really sleepy. Too sleepy to keep kicking... I lay back, and fell asleep, hoping Bronty enjoyed me. ___ "I cannot believe that we missed such an obvious solution." Professor Yakata opined. "If the brontosaurus won't eat vegetables, why not give it something new to eat, like meat? It seems so obvious!" "Only now that Alisa showed us the solution." I answered, proud of my daughter. "Once Bronty swallowed her it became obvious, but until them we were all convinced that Brontosaurs were vegetarians." "There's no sense in dwelling on past theories that have now been proven wrong." Dr. Petrov chimed in. "Your daughter Alisa has made an amazing discovery! We should all honor her for discoverning it!" "Yes, you're absolutely right Dr. Petrov." Professor Yakata agreed. "But, since Alisa's unavailable, we'll just have to honor her father who raised her so well to figure out this great mystery!" "Nonsense. I failed just the same as the rest of you. I scolded Alisa for foolishness when she ran out to feed Bronty. This discovery is Alisa's alone, and I'm proud of her for making it!"