Note: This story was dynamically reformatted for online reading convenience. Ahsoka Grenade Blowout Star Wars, Clone Wars, Ahsoka Tano, Snuff, Explosives, Insertion, non-Consensual The mercenary grinned as he took aim with his grenade launcher, if he got this right he could get two jedi with one shot. They were standing on one of the balconies in front of him having just beaten their allies next to them. The man was pointing at the battle below showing something off to the younger Trogruta girl. The Trogruta was bending over the railing, her skirt hiked up enough to show that beneath her skirt she wasn't wearing any panties. The bounty hunter took aim between them, but his hand moved slightly to focus in on the more interesting sight, Ahsoka's bare orange ass and cunt, as he pulled the trigger. The grenade roared through the air, but the sound was swallowed by the overall mayhem of the battle. With a slick thunk it slammed into its target. "Ah!" Ahsoka called out as something hit her in her tender pussy, slamming her forward into the edge of the railing. she blinked as she wondered what had just happened, it felt like something had forced it's way inside her. She could feel it as it stretched her open wide enough she thought she would burst. slamming into her cervix with enough force to throw her as it came to rest. Whatever it was was uncomfortably hot, and big, far larger than anything she had had inside her before. Reflexively her cunt clenched on the thing, only to spasm from the heat of the thing, which was almost but not quite hot enough to burn her tender inner walls. "What was that?" She asked, short of breath from her collision with the railing. Ahsoka looked back trying to get a glimpse of what ever had lodged itself in her cunt, but all she could see was a set of fins poking out from behind the curve of her ass, followed by a swiftly fading smoke trail behind it. Anakin quickly followed Ahsoka's line of sight to the object embedded within her. From beside Ahsoka the sight was quite different. The normally orange lips of her cunt were quickly reddening from their abuse. Her cunt was stretched and distended from the size of the grenade, which explained why Ahsoka's cunt was so sore from the intrusion. But what drew Anakin's attention the most was the object stuffed inside his padawan. It looked from the bulge beneath Ahsoka like the main mass of the thing was lodged inside her, but a thin gunmetal grey tube, clearly smaller around than most of the grenade, protruded from ahsoka's swollen cunt lips. Four flight stabilizing fins poked out of the tube barely an inch away from Ahsoka's abused snatch, and Anakin could hear a muffled beeping coming from inside his student. "Beep, Beep. Beep." Anakin and Ahsoka recognized the sound immediately, it was a rocket propelled Grenade. Ahsoka opened her mouth to speak but all that came out was a gasp, her eyes wide in shock. The final arming tone was sounding now, a long "booooooooo" like a heart monitor going out. Anakin couldn't do anything but watch Ahsoka's frozen face as she realized it was too late. As the Tone ended the Grenade exploded and Ahsoka was blown to shreds. Ahsoka's cunt contained most of the explosion, shielding Anakin from the blast, merely knocking him off his feet. Bits and pieces of the Torgruta girl rained down on the balcony and over the battle. Anakin blinked in shock as one of Ahsoka's severed breasts landed in front of him, smacking against the stone balcony.